The hustle continues over at The AP Collection. The beginning of 2016 was fraught with the tying of loose ends of old business. Now we have made it through the second quarter which is all about re-introducing what The AP Collection is (Fine Art + Illustration—sharing stories about People, Places, and Things) and producing a ton of new work. Check it all out below (bullet journal style, y'all!) and support it here.
- Lots of work for the part-time gig leading up to Mother's Day, including hanging out at Pittsburgh Today Live. Putting it out there: I want to take tAPC on there someday.
- Prepping to head to Maine to do my first independent artist residency
- Flew up to Maine for 11 days
- Met + drew some amazing ladies in the Bar Harbor area
- Opened show The Talented Women of MDI featuring said amazing ladies
- Got hitched and saw a cool fox
- Finished a series of portraits for Community Human Services
- Began work on building murals from the CHS portraits
- Started two decks of cards featuring people The AP Collection has interviewed in some capacity since 2012. One tarot, one poker deck (both have really long names, see the poker deck below)
The Here and Now
- Get back to finishing a few outstanding Work Night Portraits (see most recent below)
- Return of the Podcast (in a way)
- Continuing cards
- A show in September at Most Wanted Fine Art
- Building a client list